Big Data Engineer-Google Cloud Platform
- Support and Enhance existing data pipelines in Google Cloud (Big Query)
- Interface with our Advertising Analytics team, gathering requirements and delivering complete BI solutions.
- Model data and metadata to support discovery, ad-hoc and pre-built reporting.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of datasets our BA teams will use to drive key business decisions.
- Adopt and define the standards and best practices in data engineering including data integrity, validation, reliability, and documentation.
- Tune and ensure query performance using profiling tools and SQL.
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Proactive: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science or Data engineering
- 5+ years of data experience
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project